General

I’m always open to feedback on my site. Here, on User Voice, you can make suggestions that you think might be helpful, including new suggestions for tutorials, comments about how the site itself works, or anything else that you want to share.

Please be courteous when interacting with others. Keep things constructive, and stay away from mean, cruel or obscene comments. (These will be removed immediately, and will result in your account/machine being blocked.)

If you have other comments that aren’t a good fit for this particular type of setup, don’t hesitate to email me directly.

I think you should ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Upload a complete small game that we can explore how to put everything we learn together into a complete game.

I think I understand all of the little pieces, but I'm unsure of how to go about putting everything together. Having a simple game (like the Asteroids game that is featured in the particle effects tutorial) to look at would help me a lot.

116 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)